Laserfiche WebLink
Agenda for VB Meeting 04-13-04 2 <br /> C) Consideration to concur with the recommendation of the <br /> Village Manager to hold a public hearing before the Plan <br /> Commission to consider the petition of Vic Zychla, of <br /> Vicmar, Inc. DBA Bill's Truck Service, for a Special Use <br /> permit to operate a diesel truck repair shop in an I-2 <br /> Industrial District at 2626 Delta. <br /> (Mr. Zychla has stated that only minor modifications <br /> will be required at the site, but a Special Use permit is <br /> required to operate a diesel truck repair shop in an I-2 <br /> zoning district. <br /> (The repair garage will be for transport tractors and <br /> straight trucks. Bill's Truck Service will not be working <br /> on trailers due to room constraints. <br /> (Since the Plan Commission had an open date of <br /> Wednesday, April 21, it was necessary to move forward with <br /> the publication of this meeting prior to Village Board <br /> approval to comply with publication requirements. ) <br /> D) Consideration to hold a public hearing before the Plan <br /> Commission to consider the petition of Mr. Gilbert Schumm, <br /> who is representing Quality Mobile Truck Repair Inc. , for <br /> a Special Use permit to operate a diesel truck repair shop <br /> in an I-2 Industrial District at 2380 American Lane. <br /> (Mr. Schumm has stated that only minor modifications <br /> will be required at the site, but a Special Use permit is <br /> required to operate a diesel truck repair shop in an I-2 <br /> zoning district. <br /> (Approximately 70% of the 2,356 square foot building <br /> will be used for warehouse use and the remaining 30% will <br /> be used as a repair shop. <br /> (A public hearing date has not been established. ) <br /> E) Consideration of a request (attached) from Alexian <br /> Brothers Medical Center to waive permit fees in the amount <br /> of $8,203. 00 for the chiller replacement project located <br /> at 800 Biesterfield Road. <br /> (The project will consist of the replacement of air <br /> conditioning units at the hospital. <br /> (It has been past practice of the Village Board to <br /> grant fee waivers for Alexian Brothers Medical Center and <br /> non-profit organizations. <br /> (A report from the Director of Engineering and <br /> Community Development is attached. ) <br /> F) Consideration to award a contract to HTE, Inc. , Lake Mary, <br /> FL, for technical support and maintenance of the Village's <br /> HTE financial software applications for the period May 1, <br /> 2004, through April 30, 2005 in a total contract amount <br /> not to exceed $28,922. 00. <br />